Ready To Ship
Limited quantity 1 left
Condition: Used - Light Cover Wear Written Inscription Inside
Category: Books and Magazines
Computer System Architecture Learn Computer Organization, Design, and Programming
In this updated second edition of Computer System Architecture, M. Morris Mano uses a register transfer language to present the basic concepts of computer hardware architecture. He includes material needed for understanding computer organization, design, and programming in the first six chapters. Then, in the last six chapters he examines the various functional units of digital computers: central processor; microprogram control; arithmetic algorithms; input-output; and memory organization.
Among its manyf eatures, this newly revised edtion of Computer System Architecture
* develops a basic computer to demonstrate the components of computer hardware and software architecture;
* employs an easy-to-use register transfer language to specify computer operations concisely;
* discusses parallel processing and multiprocessor systems;
* introduces numerous MSI and LSI digital functions throughout the book with explanations of their characteristics;
* covers cache memory and the hardware requirements for a memory management unit.
Write Your Review